Biography Keynote-due dates will be assigned based on length of book.
Title slide: Title of book, author's name, your name. (all proper nouns need to be capitlaized.) 10 points
2nd slide: Describe major accomplishments of this person: This may include what did they do well, & what failures or obstacles did they encounter? 20 points
3rd slide: What is the personality and character of this person? What are their well known traits or ideals? 20 points
4th slide: What was the setting in which this person lived? Did the setting change as they became older? Was the setting important to their success or fame? 20 points
5th slide: If you could meet this person today, what two important questions would you ask them? How do you think they'd answer? 20 points
6th slide: How many pages in your book? Did you read the whole book?
DId you get information from anywhere else and if so, where? 10 points
*****No fancy transitions. I am more interested in the information and how you state it, than the formatting of the keynote. We will address format soon, in another keynote, with a rubric.
December 17, 2016
Here is funwork at home....
1. Newsela-5 articles per week
2. Writing-Keynote (mrsiwamizu.weebly.com) Please access her website; she has stated the assignment very clearly.
3. Zearn-Module 3-We discussed that those of you who need the review and extra help with multiplication & division, should use Zearn. Those who are solid with multiplication and division, should work with math problem solving or Khan Academy.
4. Caasp website-You have the option of signing in as a guest (as we did in class) and working on any of the practice tests. Remember, you have up to 99 times that you can do this! :) Remember Mr. Navarro's suggestion of having your parents work on it with you!
5. You also have access to all the websites listed on my Weebly on the home page. Everyone got onto that site and worked in some areas: math logic problems,
history, 24/7........ ****I know some of you will play the games; ok, well challenge yourself at a higher level, please! Remember our conversation about your brain and the rubber band theory!
6. Of course, I hope you read for enjoyment.
Any questions/concerns, email me. Have a wonderful vacation and see you in the year, 2017.